In the age of the Internet and network systems, viewing and controlling your property via IP Cameras and your smartphone device has become a reality.
Internet Protocol, or IP cameras, are a type of digital video camera commonly employed for surveillance and which, unlike analog CCTV cameras, can send and receive data via a computer network and the Internet.
Because there is no need for a DVR (digital video recorder) in order to broadcast the surveillance video over the Internet, wireless and IP cameras allow you set up a security system without the need to run wires around your business or home.
Insight EDS only uses IP cameras from trusted vendors, thus providing users with superior image clarity and definition, enabling better and faster decision making for more effective safeguarding of people and property.
What Are The Advantages of Using IP Cameras?
- Flexibility – Place it anywhere. You can connect the network camera to the network, modem, mobile phone, or wireless adapter
- Functionality – Everything needed to stream live video over networks is included in the network camera
- Installation – Connect to your router and you’re up and running
- Ease of use – You can administer and view the images using a standard Web browser on any PC or app on a smartphone device
- Stability – Works without additional components for greater stability
- Resolution – HD megapixel (2560×1600 = 4.1 megapixels)
- Cost – The cost of the network IP cameras only
It is important to discuss and understand what you are buying fits your security needs and budget, and that the images are clear and accurate when the time comes to review.
Please do not hesitate to call us on (09) 3099 711 or email us to discuss your requirements.
Seeing is believing.