Here, There, Anywhere – ICT Protege Access Control and Security Systems offer all-in-one solutions that are simple to use, feature rich and effortless to integrate and extend.
Based in Albany, Auckland, ICT is a world-wide leading manufacturer of Protege – the innovative integrated access control and alarm management hardware and software.
Insight EDS is a certified ICT Installer and we can help you realise the goal of complete ICT Protege integration and installation that will enhance access control and security alarm management within your property.
Which ICT Protege System is Right For You?
ICT Protege WX – Small Business or Large Home
ICT Protege GX – Enterprise Level
ICT Protege WX is a web access control system that is ideal if you have a small business or large home.
It is an out-of-the-box, all-in-one system that is quick to setup and intuitive to use.
A built-in web server means there is no software to install, making deployment quick, simple and straightforward.
The wizard-driven interface guides you through the process to configure your system, giving you a fully functional access control and intrusion detection solution within a fraction of the time of conventional software.
Here, There and Anywhere – the 3/4G web access control interface gives you the flexibility to access and manage your sites from anywhere.
ICT Protege WX is an all-in-one solution that makes electronic access control, intrusion and building automation even more accessible.
- ICT Protege GX is one of the most secure ways to manage single or multiple locations or multiple tenanted sites that exist in high rise buildings.
- Access to control information can only be made via the server. Any attempts to access system controllers cannot be done due to encryption used between server and controller.
- Essentially, there is no limit to the number of buildings, doors, offices which can be placed on the server access control system.
- Multiple operators can use client software to access the server and Insight EDS also provides fully managed and hosted solutions where we can look after this for you.
- Other options or features that are available with this type of setup include: Time and Attendance, Muster Reporting, Wireless Access Doors, Touch Screen Visitor Logging, DVR and Camera Integration.
- Protege GX is an enterprise level integrated access control, intrusion detection, and building automation solution with a feature set that is easy to operate, simple to integrate, and effortless to extend.
It is important to discuss with us your access control and security requirements. We will ensure your ICT Protege System is going to perform as required.
The devil really is in the detail.
Please do not hesitate to call us on (09) 3099 711 or email us to discuss your requirements.