The Bluesound Pulse Soundbar delivers a fully immersive sonic experience that brings any soundtrack to life in vivid, cinematic detail. Designed specifically to fit perfectly under your HD TV, the pulse Soundbar is the world’s first multi-room high-res soundbar to feature crystal clear, 24-bit resolution and audiophile-grade bass response – without a subwoofer. This is the soundbar your TV deserves.
Immerse Yourself in Sound With The Amazing Bluesound Pulse Soundbar
Whether it’s the thundering of an explosion, or the battle cry of an electric guitar, the Pulse Soundbar allows you to experience sound like never before. As the world’s first hi-res soundbar, the Pulse Soundbar heightens every layer of musical detail regardless of whether you’re listening to a favorite song or watching a much-loved film.
Choose Your Preference
With the Pulse Soundbar , you no longer have to worry about limitations when it comes to listening to your favorite tracks the way you want to hear them. With user selectable listening modes that include two dialog enhancing modes, a wide music mode and a wide cinema mode, the Pulse Soundbar is as versatile as it is incredible.
Thanks to the power of BluOS, the Bluesound Pulse Soundbar becomes yours to command. Intuitive and efficient, the BluOS App makes navigating your music library incredibly seamless, while also giving you access to various streaming services. On top of unleashing your music collection, the BluOS App also allows you to control the Pulse Soundbar, letting you decide how you hear the most engaging songs and films around.
Wireless Home Theater
Create the perfect Dolby surround sound system by adding a Pulse Sub and a pair of Pulse Flexs. Bluesound’s first-ever wireless surround system gives you a vivid cinematic experience right in the comfort of your living room. With two Pulse Flexs as dedicated rear channels, you will hear every lush detail of today’s biggest movies and TV shows.
• Supported File Formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, WMA-l, OGG, FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF, MQO, HRA
• Supported Operated Systems: Windows Vista, 7-10, Apple Mac OS X 7-10
• Native Sampling Rates: 32 – 192 kHZ
• Bit Depths: 16 – 24
• Processor: ARM Cortex – A9, 1GHz
• Distortion: 0.030% (THD+N)
• Amplification: Digital
• Power Output: 20W x 6
• Speakers: Tweeter – 2 x 1” (25mm) Soft Dome Midrange – 2 x 2” (50mm) Treated Paper Cone, Rubber Surround Woofer – 2 x 4” (102mm) Rubber Surround Passive Radiator – 2 x 4: (102mm) Rubber Surround
• Frequency Response: ± 1dB 70Hz-20kHZ
• With Sub: ± 1dB 30Hz-20kHZ
• Ethernet/Lan: RJ45, GigE
• WiFi Built In: 802.11 b/g/n WiFi
• Bluetooth Built in: 4.0 with aptX
• IR optical Built in: IR sensor built in – Front panel
• Digital/Analog Input: Optical, Line in
• Output: Subwoofer out
• USB In: Type A (Fat32 Formatted)
• USB Out: Type B (mini) for product servicing