The Bluesound Node 2 was made to connect traditional HiFis – or simply a set of powered speakers – to the exciting new world of streaming audio and internet radio. With the ability to connect to a wide range of digital and analog sources, the Bluesound Node 2 instantly breathes new life into equipment even decades old.
BLUESOUND NODE 2 FEATURES
- Stream music to multiple Bluesound Players all over the home.
- Access and connect to internet radio stations, cloud music services, and your own local music library.
- Control music wirelessly with an intuitive Controller App for iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, and Windows & Mac OS X desktops.
- Instinctive touch control on unit.
- Simple setup, easily expandable.
- Available in Black or White.
STREAM MUSIC TO ANY STEREO YOU WANT.
Connect the Bluesound Node 2 easily to any existing stereo or home theater system to unlock and discover a world full of music streaming services and internet radio stations. Filled with a full array of analog and digital input/output/, the Bluesound Node 2 connects your gear to all the music ever recorded. Online streaming services, internet radio and even your own digital music library imprisoned on a computer, smartphone or external drive – the playback choices become infinite.
MADE FOR MORE THAN MP3.
Of course Bluesound is compatible with MP3s – and just about every other digital format ever created – but Bluesound was purpose-built for high-res audio. While other companies put a premium on style, Bluesound has spared no expense on the integration of advanced, innovative audio technologies that deliver blazingly fast error-free playback in maximum studio-master recording quality, resulting in absolutely unbeatable performance.
THE FUTURE OF MUSIC IS FAST.
Using industry-leading 1GHz ARM Cortex-9 Multi-core processors, you’d think Bluesound was engineered for something more than just audio. Bluesound’s 32-bit architecture combined with 8x oversampling DAC platforms, ensures that your lossless high-res music playback is flawless, with precision and clarity – at any volume.
• Supported file formats: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF
• Native Sampling Rates: 32 – 192 kHz
• Bit Depths: 16 – 24
• Cloud Services: WiMP, Rdio, Slacker Radio, Qobuz, JUKE, Deezer, iHeartRadio, Murfie, Napster, Rhapsody, Spotify, Tidal, Tunein
• Supported Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Vista, 7, 8, Apple Macintosh OS X 7-10
• Performance: SNR – 110dB (A-weighted), Distortion – 0.005% THD+N
• Network: Ethernet RJ45, GigE, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX
• USB Device: Type-B mini port for product servicing
• USB Host: Type-A (Fat32 Formatted)
• IR: In – Sensor built in Front Panel. Out – 3.5mm Jack
• Optical/Analog Input: Combo – Toslink / 3.5mm
• Outputs: Analog RCA stereo jack, TOSLINK digital optical, Coaxial RCA, trigger output 12V, Headphone 3.5mm Stereo, Subwoofer RCA
• Android: Free App Available Online at Google Play Store
• iOS: Free App Available Online at Apple App Store
• Push Buttons: Play/Pause, Volume Control, Previous/Next Track touch LED’s