The world is changing.
Analogue, IP, fibre … you have probably been hearing these words bantered around the office more often. But what does this mean for your security alarm monitoring?
Alarm monitoring has been changing too. Businesses and homes are now debating whether to keep their standard analogue phone lines, which are also required for your alarms to communicate to the monitoring stations.
However, you no longer need to use your analogue phone lines for alarm monitoring.
Moving your security alarm system to a fully IP monitored solution that utilises your existing internet connection can provide significant savings.
Insight EDS can install a range of alternative IP monitoring solutions that can be fitted to your existing security alarm. These include:
Permaconn IP Monitoring
- Continuous 24 hour monitoring using the mobile GPRS network to send signals.
- Roams from one mobile service provider to another in the event of an outage, or any other technical difficulty.
- No more phone lines or broadband connections are required for monitoring.
- Compatible with most existing alarm systems and is recognised by insurance companies.
- Affordable alarm communication system. It has fixed monthly costs but you won’t require a mobile account as the data connect cost is built into our monthly monitoring fee.
- Read more about the Permaconn Unit here.
Universal IP Monitoring Module.
- Compatible with most alarm types.
- Sits in the back of your alarm panel.
- Does not require a phone line but will need to be connected to your internet connection.
- Uses your existing data connection, so there are no additional monthly costs and, most importantly, no more analogue phone line.