Why you need Access Control for your Business
7 Reasons Why You Need Access Control Systems to improve your Business Security
- Protect your Employees – provide a safe working environment
- Restrict Unauthorized Access & Reduce Theft – control who has access to where and at what time
- Electronic Visitor, History Logging & Muster Reports – every access is logged & recorded. Muster Reports allow you to see who is where in your building in case of an emergency
- Eliminate Key Problems – no more keys, you can use swipe cards, tags, fingerprints or even your mobile phone
- Customize Individual Schedules – set up time schedules for employees, short term access for cleaners or restrict certain areas – super easy to do with access control
- Provide Remote Access – does a contractor need to access building but no-one is on site to let them in? You can provide access to your site remotely and you always know who is coming & going
- Reduce Energy Bills & Protect Environment – your access control system can integrate with building management system to turn off unnecessary lighting or heating in unoccupied areas
Easy Integration. Stay in Charge. Peace Of Mind
Using access control systems in your business can be a simple way of enhancing your security, whilst at the same time, managing the flow of people through your sit
Check out our Access Control page
for more information on all the points above.
Access Control Systems help you manage your building more securely and easily.
Insight EDS can customize an Access Control System to suit your needs